I follow the blog of Aaron Carroll, a contributor to The Incidental Economist. Dr. Carroll is a pediatrician who blogs about healthcare and the US healthcare system.
On March 3, 2015 he posted "My obligatory post on penis size". Apparently he has learned that people are obsessed with penis size. In his blog, he shares that a normograms was created from review of studies from different countries which measured penile size.The following normogram based on erect penile measurements revealed the following:
- 4.7 inches - 75% men had bigger penis
- 5.1 inches - 50% men had bigger penis
- 5.6 inches - 25% men had bigger penis
- 6.0 inches - 10% men had bigger penis
- 6.3 inches - 5% men had bigger penis
Since most things are relative, I would like to add that the average length of a vagina ranges from 2.8 - 3.5 inches.